02 June 2008

6 Things Meme

Heh, I like the word "meme." Ok, I got tagged by the blogger Blue for this "6 things" sort of game. I'm new to this so bear with me. The theme is "six unspectactular quirks" about yourself. These are the rules:

-Link the person who tagged you.
-Mention the rules in your blog.
-Tell us about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
-Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So...6 unspectacular quirks about myself:

1. I've dyed my hair for years, but now I'm miserably trying to let it get back to its natural color so that it can be healthier. It's very brassy right now.
2. I play the flute in a German oompah band.
3. I'm a huge public radio nerd and do some radio announcing on the side.
4. I like to lick the salt off of peanut shells, dirt be damned.
5. I like beer mixed with tomato juice.
6. I'd rather be really hot than really cold (or cool, actually). As a result, there's constant wrangling over the thermostat when my husband and I are in the car.

I'm tagging Appalbrandy, Raag, Mumbaiwala, Cagey, Gleemonex, and...hmm. I'd rather not tag someone that I don't really know, and I haven't been getting around the blog world that much yet. Can I break that rule? I hope the meme police don't get me, heh!

I'm formulating my next blog post to have a recipe that I've made a million times and I know can't be a failure like the last two. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Brandy said...

What does this meme thing mean? I'm so confused. I don't know anyone but you to tag:)

Blue said...

Totes cute meme.

What haircolor brand do you use? ^__^ (I'm curious because my hair's pretty brassy... but on purpose.)

D. Jain said...

I had my hair dyed at a salon that used Redken dyes. I don't trust myself to do it. A couple times a friend mixed up some stuff from Sally Beauty supply that was Clairol.

I've done pretty much every color, including red (brassy on purpose) but it got really unhealthy so now it's kind of faded brassy. I'm waiting a little longer and then I'm going to try that Natural Instincts Brass-Free brunettes semi-permanent color.