02 December 2009

Procrastination, That's My Function

Oh my God, you guys. I'm sure that by now you've seen how bad I am about keeping up with my blog. Now it's December and I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. That's why this year I was really interested to learn about Snapgifts.com, a website that one of my blogger friends, Cagey, told me about (all right, it was her husband's idea!). You can get giftcards for a ton of different restaurants and shops, all in one place. In that way you can knock out most of your gift-giving list! I'm always looking for the easy way out...especially this year when we've got a lot of other stuff going on and taking up our time.

In other news, we went to NYC for Thanksgiving weekend and had a blast (the high point was my celebrity sighting: Garrison Keillor. Yes, I'm a nerd). I took some pictures (not of Keillor--I did't want to be That Fan, and I've met him a few times before already), but true to form, haven't had time to upload them yet. The Christmas decorations in the city were so incredible, I was able to put aside my usual "Don't jump the gun on Christmas!! It's not even Advent yet!!" objections and just enjoy them. I'll get them up soon!

6 comments:

nicki18229 said...

Glad you two had great thanksgiving. I started to put up my outside christmas stuff but I don't have my tree up yet either, I'm slowly getting things up in the house for christmas. As far as christmas shopping you are not alone I have not even started the only one I have something for is my bff and she wanted me to crochet her blank which I did I still have more to get her thoug,I guess I better get started shopping for christmas. Glad to hear that things are going great for you.

Ramit Grover said...

I'd say Yes to the first sentence. :)

Hope you're enjoying your new house.

Ramit Grover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

Thanks for the Snapgifts mention - I am really excited about all the folks using it! I should note that we are offering free shipping through December.

D. Jain said...

Haha! Yes, I've always got good intentions but road to Hell, paving and all that...

Thanks for mentioning that Cagey! Yes, I'm the queen of finding offers of free shipping too, heh.

Ramit, in response to your comment about the other blog, I was in a bad mood this morning and that guy got on my last nerve. Normally he just makes me roll my eyes.

Ramit Grover said...

Well, he sure deserves most of it. :)